Hearty Chipotle Chicken Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) Tastefully Simple : Onion Onion
- 1 tablespoon(s) Tastefully Simple : Garlic Garlic
- 4 cup(s) Chicken Broth
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 2 can(s) Pinto Beans rinsed and drained
- 2 can(s) Fire-Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 2 can(s) Chicken Breast
- 1/2 cup(s) Sour Cream
- 3 cup(s) Frozen Corn
- 1 teaspoon(s) Chipotle Powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Ground Cumin
- In a dutch over combine everything except for the Sour Cream. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer uncovered for 30 minutes. Once done put a spoon of sour cream on top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Armstrjm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hearty Chipotle Chicken Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews