Hearty Chili Macaroni
Yield: 6 servings (1 1/2 cups each)
- 8 ounces dry small elbow macaroni, uncooked (8 oz = 2 cups)
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1 med = about 1/2 cup)
- 1 can (15 oz each) red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Petite Diced Tomatoes with Mild Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 envelope (1.25 oz each) chili seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- Hands On: 20 minutes
Total: 20 minutes
1. Cook macaroni according to package directions.
2. Brown meat with onions in large skillet over medium-high heat while cooking macaroni; drain. Add beans, tomatoes with their liquid, the chili seasoning and sugar; stir until well blended. Bring to a boil; cover. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Drain macaroni; stir into meat mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes