Hearty Chicken and Corn Chowder
Community Recipe from
- 2 cube(s) chicken bullion
- 6 chicken breasts cubed into large pieces
- 6 potatoes peeled and cut into large chunks
- 8 can(s) creamed corn
- 1/2 gallon(s) half-and-half or heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1. In large stock pot fill half way with water and bullion. Heat to boiling.
- 2. Add chicken and cook thouroghly.
- 3. Add potatoes and cook til tender.
- 4. Drain enough water from pot so that there is just enough to cover chicken and potatoes.
- 5. Add creamed corn. Turn heat to low and cook till hot. Stirring occassionaly to not burn bottom.
- 6. Add half and half or cream and heat.
- 7. Add enough cornstarch with small amount of water to thicken to your preference. Salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Dawneee5 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hearty Chicken and Corn Chowder Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews