Hearty Cannellini & Sausage Soup
Community Recipe from
- 12 ounce(s) Italian Chicken Sausage Sliced
- 4 1/2 cup(s) Chicken Broth
- 2 15-ounce can(s) cannellini beans rinsed and drained
- 4 cup(s) Napa Cabbage chopped
- 3 Green Onions sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt and Pepper
- Brown sausage and drain (you probably won't need to drain if you use the chicken sausage). Add remaining ingredients and simmer 5-10 minutes or until cabbage is tender and soup is heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Napes77 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes