Hearty Cannellini & Sausage Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 ounce(s) Italian Chicken Sausage Sliced
- 4 1/2 cup(s) Chicken Broth
- 2 15-ounce can(s) cannellini beans rinsed and drained
- 4 cup(s) Napa Cabbage chopped
- 3 Green Onions sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt and Pepper
- Brown sausage and drain (you probably won't need to drain if you use the chicken sausage). Add remaining ingredients and simmer 5-10 minutes or until cabbage is tender and soup is heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Napes77 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note