Hearty Broccoli Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Ground Beef
- 1 pound(s) Velveeta Cheese cubed
- 1 can(s) Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup undiluted
- 10 ounce(s) Fozen Chopped Broccoli thawed
- 2 tablespoon(s) Salsa
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a 3-qt slow cooker. Add cheese, soup, broccoli and salsa; mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through, stirring after 1 hour. Serve with tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ammybear81 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hearty Broccoli Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads