HEARTY BEEF STEW
- 2 pound(s) ground beef Ground
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) B;ack Pepper Ground
- 1/4 cup(s) Flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) Vegetable or oil oil
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Beef Broth Or Chicken Broth
- 4 whole(s) Red Potatoes Cut in Half
- 2 whole(s) Onions Cut in Quarters
- 1 cup(s) Baby-cut carrots
- 4 clove(s) Garlic Chopped
- 2 sprig(s) Fresh Thyme/1 tsp dried Crushed
- 1 cup(s) Frozen Sweet Peas Thawed
- 1. Season ground beef or turkey/chicken with salt and pepper. Coat with flour.
- 2. Pour oil into pot. Set Ninja Cooker to STOVETOP HIGH and heat oil. Add beef and cook uncovered for 10 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Stir broth. potatoes, onions, carrots, garlic and thyme in pot. Set to SLOW COOK LOW for 7 hours. HOURS. Cover and cook until beef is fork-tender. Stir in peas during last 10 minutes of cooking time. You can reduce SLOWCOOK TIME step by slow cooking on High for 4 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jmmckeown and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note