Hearty Beef Stew
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) beef cubed
- 4 carrots sliced
- 4 red potatoes cubed
- 1 package(s) dry onion soup mix
- 2 can(s) 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounce(s) can of tomato sauce
- 10 ounce(s) bag of frozen peas
- Place all ingredients in a resealable gallon-sized freezer bag. Mix together and zip bag closed. When ready to eat, remove from freezer and thaw in fridge for 24 hours. Cook on LOW for 7-10 hours (or HIGH for 5-6 hours).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mommymaureen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note