Hearty Beef Stew
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) beef cubed
- 4 carrots sliced
- 4 red potatoes cubed
- 1 package(s) dry onion soup mix
- 2 can(s) 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounce(s) can of tomato sauce
- 10 ounce(s) bag of frozen peas
- Place all ingredients in a resealable gallon-sized freezer bag. Mix together and zip bag closed. When ready to eat, remove from freezer and thaw in fridge for 24 hours. Cook on LOW for 7-10 hours (or HIGH for 5-6 hours).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mommymaureen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes