Hearty Beef Stew
Yield: 6 servings (about 1 1/3 cups each)
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson Vegetable Oil
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cans (12 oz each) beef gravy
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 package (16 oz each) frozen stew vegetables, thawed
- Hands On: 10 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
1. Heat oil in large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add meat; cook 5 minutes, or until meat cubes are no longer pink in centers, stirring occasionally.
2. Add gravy, tomatoes with their juice and the vegetables; mix well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Soups/Stews