Hearty Baked Rigatoni
- 1 pound rigatoni or large tube pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 jar (1 lb. 10 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Sweet Tomato Basil Smooth Pasta Sauce, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°. Toss hot rigatoni, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella, ricotta, parmesan and 1/2 jar Pasta Sauce; turn into 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Evenly pour on remaining Pasta Sauce.
Bake covered 30 minutes or until heated through.
Top with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella and let stand until cheese is melted.
Preparation time: 20 Minute(s)
Cook time: 30 Minute(s)
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note