- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson Vegetable Oil
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 envelopes (.87 oz each) brown gravy mix
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Stewed Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 package (16 oz each) frozen stew vegetables, thawed
How to Make It
Hands On: 20 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle steak evenly with salt and pepper. Add to skillet, in batches if necessary; cook until steak cubes are no longer pink in centers, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
Add gravy mix and water to same skillet; stir until well blended. Add tomatoes with their liquid, the Worcestershire sauce and vegetables; mix well. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Stir in steak. Reduce heat to low; cover skillet with lid. Cook 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.