Hearts of Romaine Salad with Walnut-Champagne Vinaigrette
More From Oxmoor House
- 1/3 cup champagne vinegar
- 1/3 cup walnut oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot (about 1 large)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 romaine hearts*
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Whisk together first 7 ingredients.
- Remove lower 3" of romaine stems. Arrange leaves on a large serving platter. Drizzle evenly with Walnut-Champagne Vinaigrette. Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Make Ahead: You can make Walnut-Champagne Vinaigrette up to 2 days ahead.
- *You can find washed, ready-to-serve romaine hearts at most grocery stores.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads