Healthy Shrimp Dip
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Greek plain yogurt(I drain low fat organic
- 12 ounce(s) lite cream cheese
- 1 package(s) dry Hidden Valley ranch packet
- 1/3 cup(s) seafood cocktail sauce or chili sauce
- 1 cup(s) drained small shrimp(I pulse in food processor and use frozen)
- Combine wet ingredients then add dressing packet. Add chopped shrimp last.
- Refrig for flavors to blend.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pattydoright and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Healthy Shrimp Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes