Healthy Oatmeal Cookies
Favorite healthy oatmeal cookies with honey.
Chill: 20 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 egg (beat w/ 1 tbsp. water)
- 1/2 cup(s) honey
- 1 tablespoon(s) molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) nutmeg (optional)
- 1/2 cup(s) oil (can use applesauce to supplement some of the oil)
- 1/2 cup(s) raisins (optional)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Rolled Oats
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2+ cup(s) walnuts
- 1 cup(s) whole wheat flour
- Mix all dry ingredients in large bowl
- In med. bowl, mix all wet ingredients
- Mix wet with the dry, add a bit more flour if needed. If it isn't binding well, you may wish to add an egg white
- COOL the mix for 20 min. in fridge.
- Preheat oven to 335
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto baking sheet.
- Bake 15-20 min.
- Cookies freeze well and make a great snack!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TMisata and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note