- 1 1/2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 1 pinch(s) onion powder
- 1 pinch(s) garlic powder
- 1 pinch(s) salt and pepper
- 1 pinch(s) basil
- 1 pinch(s) oregano
- 1 egg
- mix all ingredience.
- apply medium heat to frying pan.
- spray pan with cooking spray.
- cook for a couple minutes on both sides.
- then add to simmering sauce, and cook on low heat for 5 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katelyngrieb and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note