Community Recipe from
- 0.5 cup(s) quick cook oatmeal
- 0.5 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1/3 cup(s) honey
- 1/3 cup(s) chia seeds
- 1/3 cup(s) sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup(s) dark chocolate chips
- Melt dark chocolate chips in microwave for 1 to 2 minutes depending on the power of your microwave
- Put all other ingredients into bowl and stir to combine
- Pour melted chocolate over and stir fast to combine before chocolate cools.
- Transfer to a lightly oiled dish, and pat down firmly.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes then cut into bite size pieces
- Enjoy without guilt!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Liza3xchrm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes