Chewy fudge like bites with good for you stuff hidden inside.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 0.5 cup(s) quick cook oatmeal
- 0.5 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1/3 cup(s) honey
- 1/3 cup(s) chia seeds
- 1/3 cup(s) sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup(s) dark chocolate chips
- Melt dark chocolate chips in microwave for 1 to 2 minutes depending on the power of your microwave
- Put all other ingredients into bowl and stir to combine
- Pour melted chocolate over and stir fast to combine before chocolate cools.
- Transfer to a lightly oiled dish, and pat down firmly.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes then cut into bite size pieces
- Enjoy without guilt!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Liza3xchrm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note