Healthy Crock Pot Lasagna
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) lean ground turkey
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 2 15 ounce can(s) tomato sauce
- 1 6 ounce can(s) tomato paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1 12 oz. can(s) fat-free cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 12 ounce(s) lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 12 ounce(s) shredded non-fat mozzarella cheese
- Brown ground turkey and onions in a skillet. Add garlic powder, tomato sauce, tomato paste, salt and oregano. Cook long enough to get it warm. In a bowl mix the cottage cheese, parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese. Spoon a layer of meat sauce onto the bottom of the crockpot. Add a double layer of uncooked lasagna noodle (break to fit) and top with cheese mixture (you may have to use a knife to spread it). Repeat layers two more times. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by brbuckman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note