Healthy Creamy Spinach Dip
rich avocado & pureed white beans give this crowd-pleasing, healthy dip its creamy texture. Serve with carrots, celery and red bell pepper for dipping.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 whole(s) fresh jalapeno peppers chopped, seeds removed if desired
- 1 whole(s) yellow onion chopped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Unsweetened Almond milk
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) nutritional yeast
- 3 cup(s) cannellini beans - no salt added (or 2 15oz cans) cooked
- 1 whole(s) avocado
- 16 ounce(s) frozen chopped spinach prepared & squeezed to remove excess liquid
- - Cook peppers & onions in a large dry skillet over medium heat until browned and softened.
- - Add almondmilk and simmer, scraping up any browned bits - 2 minutes more
- - Carefully transfer contents of skillet to a food processor along with lemon juice, yeast, beans & avocado and puree until smooth
- - Stir in spinach and serve warm or at room temperate
- to heat dip:
- spread an 8x8 dish and bake in a 350 oven until hot throughout - about 25-30 min
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChrissyDec and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Healthy Creamy Spinach Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads