Healthy Broccoli Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup(s) shelled, roasted, sun flower kernels
- 1/2 cup(s) craisins
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) low fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup(s) low fat mayonaise
- 2 tablespoon(s) truvia
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- In a salad bowl, combine all salad ingredients. In measuring cup, stir together all dressing ingredients. Pour finished dressing over salad and toss to mix. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours to 2 days
This recipe is a personal recipe added by my1love2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note