Healthy Broccoli, Cranberry & Almond Salad
Excellent & simple recipe from Health magazine. I used a combo of regular yogurt and Greek yogurt. Can blanch the broccoli first if desired by plunging it into boiling water and removing immediately. Personally I prefer the broccoli raw.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) Broccoli florets, chopped small
- 2 Green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) Dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup(s) Walnut or pecan pieces
- 1/4 cup(s) Sliced almonds
- 1 Granny Smith or Gala apple, grated
- 1/4 cup(s) Raisins
- 1/4 cup(s) Sunflower seeds, raw unsalted
- 2 tablespoon(s) Low-fat plain yogurt or Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon(s) Honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) Mayonnaise
- Pepper to taste
- Put all the ingredients in a large bowl from broccoli through sunflower seeds. In a separate small bowl mix together yogurt, honey, mayonnaise, lemon juice & pepper. Add to broccoli mix to combine.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Triumph and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Healthy Broccoli, Cranberry & Almond Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads