Healthy Blueberry Muffins
From dotfit - health blueberry muffin
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) wheat bran
- 1 cup(s) nonfat milk
- 1/2 cup(s) unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(s) whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Grease muffin cups or use paper muffin liners.
- Mix together wheat bran and milk, and let stand for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together applesauce, egg, brown sugar, and vanilla. Beat in bran mixture. Sift together all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Stir into bran mixture until just blended. Fold in blueberries. Scoop into muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until tops spring back when lightly tapped.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraMcGhghy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note