I have made this recipes at least a dozen times. It is always very satisfying and filling. I love the combination of nuts and fruit. I even used it in my healthy cooking with your kids workshops. Everyone from 3 -70 liked it.
Healthful Fruit-and-Nut Mix
No cooking required! This simple mix tosses together a combination of good-for-you ingredients including mixed nuts and almonds for a dose of heart healthy fat and dried apricots and dried cranberries for fiber and vitamin C.
More From Southern Living
- 1 9 1/2-ounce can mixed nuts
- 1 6-ounce container smoked almonds
- 1 cup quartered dried apricots
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- Combine 1 (9.5-oz.) container mixed nuts, 1 (6-oz.) container smoked almonds, 1 cup quartered dried apricots, and 3/4 cup dried cranberries in a large bowl. Store in an airtight container.
- Indulge a little more: Add a few morsels of delicious antioxidant-rich dark chocolate.
- For testing purposes only, we used Planters Select Cashews With Almonds and Pecans and Blue Diamond Smokehouse Almonds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note