- 1 (2.25-ounce) package chopped hazelnuts, toasted
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, cut up and softened
- 1/3 cup sifted powdered sugar
- Line an 8" square pan with aluminum foil; grease foil.
- Process hazelnuts, flour, and salt in a food processor 5 seconds or until nuts are finely chopped. Add butter and powdered sugar; pulse until ingredients are combined. Press mixture into pan. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes; cool.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This