This is my go to recipe for a quick snack. I keep them in the refrigerator so they are cold and chewy. I do leave out the coconut though. My girls love them!
Photo: Frances Janisch; Styling: Lynn Miller
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 45
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 6g
- Fiber: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 39mg
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (not all natural)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups cornflakes
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut, lightly toasted
- In a large saucepan, stir together corn syrup, honey and peanut butter. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Add cornflakes and toasted coconut to saucepan and stir until cereal is well coated with peanut butter mixture.
- Drop cornflake mixture by heaping teaspoons onto a foil-lined baking sheet. Transfer to refrigerator and let cool until firm, at least 20 minutes. Store in refrigerator in an airtight container.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note