HAWAIIAN WEDDING CAKE FROSTING:
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- HAWAIIAN WEDDING CAKE
- So moist, and as Hawaiian as your creative juices will allow.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple with juice
- Mix all ingredients and pour into greased 13 x 9” pan.
- Bake at 350 F degrees for 40-45 minutes. Cool.
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cup powdered (icing) sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Blend well. Frost cooled cake. Garnish with chopped nuts, coconut or chopped fruit, if desired.
- Commentary suggestions:
- 1 tsp coconut extract in the cake
- 1/2 tsp coconut extract in the frosting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
HAWAIIAN WEDDING CAKE FROSTING: Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings