- Basic Baked Potatoes
- 1 cup chopped cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- calories 243
- fat 5 g
How to Make It
Prepare Basic Baked Potatoes as directed.
Cook ham, bell pepper, pineapple, and green onions in hot vegetable oil in a large skillet, stirring constantly, 6 minutes or until tender. Stir in hoisin sauce and water. Serve over Basic Baked Potatoes. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.