Hawaiian Pork Chorps
Source: Cuisine for Better Health
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) green pepper chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 6 whole(s) pork chops, trimmed of fat
- 6 slice(s) pineapple, unsweetened drain juice and reserve
- 1 tablespoon(s) vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) catsup
- 1/2 cup(s) pineapple juice
- In large skillet sprayed with nonstick vegetable spray, cook onion and green pepper until onion is clear. Remove from skillet. Mix flour, salt, and pepper in a plastic bag. Add chops, one at a time; shake to coat meat. Brown chops in skillet. Place pineapple slice on top of each chop. Sprinkle with onion and green pepper. Combine vinegar, catsup, and juice to make sauce. Pour over chops. Simmer 45 minutes or until chops are done.
- Exchanges: 2 medium fat meats
- 1 fruit
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Chefgoldielocks and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note