Community Recipe from
- Hawaiian Pork
- 3 lb boneless pork loin or sirloin roast, rolled and
- 6 whole cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup catsup
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Kitchen Bouquet
- Place roast on rack and broil 15 to 30 minutes, or
- until brown.
- Stud meat with cloves. Place roast in Slow Cooker on a
- meat rack.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg and paprika. Stir together
- catsup, orange juice,
- honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and Kitchen Bouquet.
- Pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on Low 10 to 12 hours. (High 4 to 6
- Remove meat from slow cooker. Thicken juices with
- 1-1/2 Tbsps.
- cornstarch and 2 Tbsps. water. Cook on High until thickened.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hawaiian Pork Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes