Hawaiian Pineapple Gazpacho
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet onion
- 1 to 2 teaspoons minced jalapeño pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 (6-ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Garnish: fresh Italian parsley
- Combine all ingredients except garnish in a food processor; pulse 4 to 5 times or until finely chopped. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Garnish, if desired.
- Note: At the Lodge at Koele, the fruit and vegetables are typically blended until fairly smooth. But we like the liveliness of leaving the ingredients chopped. Either way, it's delicious.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hawaiian Pineapple Gazpacho Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Soups/Stews