Made this recipe tonight, we absolutely LOVED it!! I got distracted and did not add the ginger, garlic or onion powders, but it was still soooo good. Will be making again for our Family ReUnion in 2 weeks. Thank U for sharing this!
The slow-cooker helps to craft a Kielbasa with the flavors of Hawaii, like sweet pineapple.
Yield: Makes 10 to 15 servings
- 3 pounds Kielbasa, sliced into 2-inch chunks
- 1 15-1/4 oz. can crushed pineapple
- 1 18-oz. bottle barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker. Mix well. Cover and cook on low setting for about 2 hours, until warmed through, or on high setting for about 30 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes