Hawaiian Ham Sandwiches
With the perfect combination of sweet and salty flavors, these Hawaiian Ham Sandwiches are sure to be crowd-pleasers. Serve them during the holidays or during a football party–they are great for any occasion.
- 24 Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 1 pound deli ham, sliced
- 2 6-oz. pkg. shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons dried, minced onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Cut rolls in half; set tops aside. Place bottoms in a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan; they should just fit. Layer ham and cheese on top. Sprinkle with poppy seed; replace roll tops. In a bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour over top. Bake, covered with aluminum foil, at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes. Cut into squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hawaiian Ham Sandwiches Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch