Hawaiian Chicken Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 cup(s) Cooked chicken Diced
- 1 can(s) Pineapple tidbits (20 oz) Drained
- 1 cup(s) Seedless red grapes Halved
- 3/4 cup(s) celery Sliced
- 3/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1 cup(s) Mandarin orange segments
- 3/4 cup(s) Firm bananas Sliced
- 1/3 cup(s) Salted peanuts
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Fold in oranges. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Just befor serving, fold. In bananas and sprinkle with peanuts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JulieMcarthur and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note