Hawaiian Chicken Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 1/2 cup(s) Cooked chicken Diced
- 1 can(s) Pineapple tidbits (20 oz) Drained
- 1 cup(s) Seedless red grapes Halved
- 3/4 cup(s) celery Sliced
- 3/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1 cup(s) Mandarin orange segments
- 3/4 cup(s) Firm bananas Sliced
- 1/3 cup(s) Salted peanuts
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Fold in oranges. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Just befor serving, fold. In bananas and sprinkle with peanuts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JulieMcarthur and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes