Community Recipe from
- 6 oz. skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cup(s) teriyaki sauce divided
- 6 pineapple rings
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 3/4 cup(s) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1. Place the chicken breasts in a dish with the 1 1/2 cups of teriyaki sauce. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Preheat a grill for high heat.
- 3. Lightly oil the grill grate. Place chicken breasts on grill and discard marinade. Cook for 8 minutes per side, or until juices run clear. Brush with the remaining teriyaki sauce during the last 5 minutes. When almost done, place one pineapple ring on top of each breast and brush with melted butter.
- 4. In a small saucepan over medium heat, mix the brown sugar, soy sauce and pineapple juice stirring occasionally until sugar is dissolved. Serve with chicken for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tjcavallucci and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hawaiian Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes