Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 calzone)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 290
- Fat: 6.4g
- Saturated fat: 3.1g
- Protein: 16.7g
- Carbohydrate: 41.3g
- Cholesterol: 27mg
- Iron: 2.5mg
- Sodium: 1051mg
- Calories from fat: 20%
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Calcium: 98mg
- 1 cup diced 96%-fat-free ham
- 1/2 cup drained canned pineapple tidbits in juice
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated French bread dough
- 1/2 cup tomato-basil pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Unroll dough on a lightly floured surface. Cut into 4 (6 1/2-inch) squares. Spread 2 tablespoons pasta sauce evenly over each square, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Spoon 1/2 cup ham mixture onto each square, and sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese. Fold the dough over the filling to form a triangle, pressing edges to seal.
- Place calzones on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Press edges with a fork to seal. Coat tops of calzones with cooking spray; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 28 minutes or until golden brown.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note