- 1 cup diced 96%-fat-free ham
- 1/2 cup drained canned pineapple tidbits in juice
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated French bread dough
- 1/2 cup tomato-basil pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- calories 290
- fat 6.4 g
- satfat 3.1 g
- protein 16.7 g
- carbohydrate 41.3 g
- cholesterol 27 mg
- iron 2.5 mg
- sodium 1051 mg
- caloriesfromfat 20 %
- fiber 2.1 g
- calcium 98 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
Unroll dough on a lightly floured surface. Cut into 4 (6 1/2-inch) squares. Spread 2 tablespoons pasta sauce evenly over each square, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Spoon 1/2 cup ham mixture onto each square, and sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese. Fold the dough over the filling to form a triangle, pressing edges to seal.
Place calzones on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Press edges with a fork to seal. Coat tops of calzones with cooking spray; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 350° for 28 minutes or until golden brown.