Hawaiian Baby Back Ribs
Community Recipe from
- 7 pound(s) Baby Back Ribs cut in individual ribs.
- 1 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) cider vingar
- 4 whole(s) large garlic cloves pressed
- 12 /12 can(s) chuncky pineapple
- 4 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1. In Dutch over, cover ribs and simmer 45 minutes, Remove from water and let set, so you can skim off fat
- 2. In about 2 cups of water add 2 1/2 can of Chunk pineapple.
- 3. In the drained pineapple juice add the 4 Tablespoons of cornstarch.
- 4. Combine cornstarch, pineapple, and broth from ribs, cooking until thickened.
- 5. Serve over rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes