Hawaiian Baby Back Ribs
Community Recipe from
- 7 pound(s) Baby Back Ribs cut in individual ribs.
- 1 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) cider vingar
- 4 whole(s) large garlic cloves pressed
- 12 /12 can(s) chuncky pineapple
- 4 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1. In Dutch over, cover ribs and simmer 45 minutes, Remove from water and let set, so you can skim off fat
- 2. In about 2 cups of water add 2 1/2 can of Chunk pineapple.
- 3. In the drained pineapple juice add the 4 Tablespoons of cornstarch.
- 4. Combine cornstarch, pineapple, and broth from ribs, cooking until thickened.
- 5. Serve over rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note