Havarti with Radish and Herb Butter on Baguette
The freshness of dill, chives, and radishes makes them surprising and delicious complements to Havarti.
- 2 (6-inch-long) baguette slices, cut lengthwise
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Radish and Herb Butter
- 6 ounces Havarti cheese, sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1. Spread outsides of baguette slices evenly with Radish and Herb Butter. Divide cheese evenly over buttered sides of baguette halves, and press closed.
- 2. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in large cast-iron or nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place sandwiches in pan, and weigh down with another heavy pan or skillet. Cook, pressing down on sandwiches, for 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until cheese melts and bread is golden brown.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note