Havarti-Stuffed Chicken With Tomato Salad
Try varying this recipe by substituting sharp Cheddar, Feta, or goat cheese for Havarti. Recipe by Kate Merker and Sara Quessenberry, August 2010. From the Real Simple website: http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/havarti-stuffed-chicken-00000000037520/index.html.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 ounce(s) dill Havarti cheese, cut into small pieces
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 pound(s) heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 4 pepperoncini peppers, thinly sliced
- 1. Cut a 2-inch pocket in the thickest part of each chicken breast.
- 2. Dividing evenly, stuff the pockets with the cheese and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- 3. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken until golden brown and cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes per side.
- 4. Meanwhile, arrange the tomatoes and peppers on a plate. Drizzle with the remaining oil and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Serve with the chicken.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note