- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup all - purpose flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Melt 1/2 cup butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat; add flour, stirring until smooth. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Gradually add m ilk; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly. Stir in nutmeg.
- Pour milk mixture into a greased 1-quart casserole. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle sugar mixture evenly over milk mixture. Dot with butter. Broil 6 inches from heating element 8 minutes or until butter melts and pudding is lightly browned. Spoon into individual serving bowls. Serve hot or cold.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note