Hashbrown-Pork Chop Casserole
- 5 bone-in pork chops
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (32-oz.) pkg. frozen shredded hasbrowns, thawed
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown pork chops on both sides in oil. Set aside.
- Combine sour cream, soup and milk in a large bowl; stir in hashbrowns and onion. Spread sour cream mixture in an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan and sprinkle with cheese. Top with pork chops.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 45 to 50 minutes or until heated through and pork chops are fully cooked.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This