Hashbrown-Pork Chop Casserole
Serve a quick vegetable like steamed corn or broccoli along with these chops for a flavorful weeknight meal.
Yield: Serves 5
- 5 bone-in pork chops
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (32-oz.) pkg. frozen shredded hasbrowns, thawed
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown pork chops on both sides in oil. Set aside.
- Combine sour cream, soup and milk in a large bowl; stir in hashbrowns and onion. Spread sour cream mixture in an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan and sprinkle with cheese. Top with pork chops.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 45 to 50 minutes or until heated through and pork chops are fully cooked.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note