Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) frozen hashbrowns defrosted
- 1 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 pint(s) sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 2 cup(s) velvetia cheese grated
- Mix togeather, pour into buttered casserole dish. Bake at 350. Cook for 45 mins
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marcymitchell and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hashbrown cassarole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables