Hash Brown Quiche
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) frozen loose-opack shredded hash browns, t thawed
- 1/3 cup(s) butter melted
- 1 cup(s) fully cooked ham diced
- 1 cup(s) sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) red or green pepper diced
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- Press hash browns between paper towel to remove excess moisture. Press into the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in pie plate. Drizzle with butter. Bake at 425 for 25 minutes. Combine the ham, cheese and green pepper; spoon over crust. In a small bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over all. Reduce heat to 350 degrees. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Allow to stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jillvanhorne and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note