Hash Brown Quiche
A great breakfast dish that is gluten free since the crust is not a pastry. To save time, you can make the hash brown crust, chop the ham, cheese and peppers the night before.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) frozen loose-opack shredded hash browns, t thawed
- 1/3 cup(s) butter melted
- 1 cup(s) fully cooked ham diced
- 1 cup(s) sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) red or green pepper diced
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- Press hash browns between paper towel to remove excess moisture. Press into the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in pie plate. Drizzle with butter. Bake at 425 for 25 minutes. Combine the ham, cheese and green pepper; spoon over crust. In a small bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over all. Reduce heat to 350 degrees. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Allow to stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jillvanhorne and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note