Hash Brown Quiche
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup(s) diced green pepper
- 2 eggs
- 3 cup(s) frozen or refrigerated shredded hash browns
- 1 cup(s) fully cooked ham or deli ham
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- Press hash browns between paper towel to remove excess moisture. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9inch pie plate. Drizzle with butter.
- Bake, uncovered at 425 degrees for 25 mintues. Combine the ham, cheese and green pepper; spoon into crusht. In a small bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over all. Reduce heat to 350 degrees, bake, ucovered for 2530 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KateGH72 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hash Brown Quiche Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch