- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds fingerling potatoes, unpeeled, thinly sliced crosswise
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 3 shallots, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon ground sage
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme, marjoram, or oregano
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
How to Make It
Melt butter with olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in potatoes, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and next 3 ingredients. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until potatoes and shallots begin to brown.
Remove lid, reduce heat to medium, and sauté 12 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Stir in green onions and next 4 ingredients; sauté 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat. Stir in parsley and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt.