Hash Brown Potato Quiche
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) butter, melted
- 3 cup(s) frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup(s) cooked ham, chopped
- 1 cup(s) Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Pat the potatoes over the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9 inch pie plate. Drizzle the butter over the potatoes, and pat them securely into place. Bake for 25 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 F. Layer the ham, cheese, bell pepper, onion and jalapeno pepper over the baked crust. Whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a bowl until blended and pour over the prepared layers. Bake for 25 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Refrigerate any leftovers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hash Brown Potato Quiche Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch