Hash Brown Potato Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) Oreida frozen hash brown potatoes thawed
- 1/2 cup(s) butter or margarine melted
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt and pepper
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 2 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 cup(s) graded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- Mix together and pour into 9" X 13" pan. Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LindaBburg and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hash Brown Potato Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes