Hash Brown-Cheese Bake
Photo: Tina Cornett; Styling: Mary Lyn Hill
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated shredded hash browns
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can CAMPBELL'S Condensed Cream of Celery Soup or 98% Fat Free Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- Combine first 5 ingredients and 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese; spoon mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, and bake 5 more minutes.
- For Hash Brown-Ham-Cheese Bake, stir in 2 cups chopped cooked ham.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles