Hash Brown Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bag(s) Frozen hash brown potatoes Thawed (32 oz)
- 3/4 cup(s) Butter Melted
- 1/2 cup(s) Onion Chopped
- 1 can(s) Cream of chicken soup Undiluted
- 1 carton(s) Sour cream 8 oz
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese 4 oz,
- 2 cup(s) Corn flakes
- Lemon twist Opt
- Parsley sprigs Opt
- Combine potatoes, 1/2 c butter, onion, soup, sour cream, and cheese; stir well. Spoon into a greased 2 1/2 qt. casserole.
- Crush cereal, and stir in remaining butter. sprinkle over potato mixture. Bake at 350 for 50 minutes. Garnish with a lemon twist and parsley, if desired.
- Yield: 10 to 12 servings
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BarbaraGale and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hash Brown Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables