Hash Brown Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 1 lg package(s) hash browns thawed
- 1 lg onion grated
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- salt and pepper
- 1 pint(s) sour cream
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese grated
- 2 cup(s) corn flakes crumbled
- 1/4 cup(s) butter melted
- Mix hash browns with onion, butter, and salt & pepper. Then add sour cream and cheese. Pour into greased casserole dish.
- Crumble 2 cups or more of Corn Flakes, mix with 1/4 cup butter. Cover top of potatoes with corn flake mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes