Hash Brown Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 1 lg package(s) hash browns thawed
- 1 lg onion grated
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- salt and pepper
- 1 pint(s) sour cream
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese grated
- 2 cup(s) corn flakes crumbled
- 1/4 cup(s) butter melted
- Mix hash browns with onion, butter, and salt & pepper. Then add sour cream and cheese. Pour into greased casserole dish.
- Crumble 2 cups or more of Corn Flakes, mix with 1/4 cup butter. Cover top of potatoes with corn flake mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note