Hash Brown Casserole
- 1 bag(s) O'Brien Hashbrowns
- 16 ounce(s) Low Fat Sour cream
- 1/2 stick(s) Unsalted Butter
- 1 pound(s) Velveeta Cheese, Chunked
- 1 can(s) Cream of Chicken
- 5 whole(s) Eggs Beaten
- 4 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1 pound(s) Breakfest Meat, Sausage, Ham, Bacon, Cooked and Chunked
- 1 can(s) Croissant dough
- Mix all ingredients, bake at 350 for 30 minutes to melt butter and cheese. Mix well. Finish baking another 45 minutes, spread croissants on top of casserole and bake a additional 15 minutes.
- Let sit for ten minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Shaman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note