Hash Brown Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 1 bag(s) 2 llb frozen country style has browns
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese grated
- Combine butter, salt, pepper, onions, red pepper, soup and cheese. Gently mix in hash browns and pour into greased 9x13 baking dish, bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hash Brown Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles
More Recipes for Main Dishes